Thundercats
March 29, 2024, 01:04:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Join the Thundercats

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join the Thundercats  (Read 482 times)
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2008, 02:55:20 am »

So you've come here by word of mouth, our wiki, or recruiting ads. And now you're wondering how do I join this crazy cat place? Well I have the answer...

First, make some fun Thundercat character like Lion-O or cats character (however not a requirement you can use whatever name you like)
Second, post your profile link of your character here
Third, be sure to put Thundercats in your group tag
Fourth, introduce yourself to us in the New Members Lounge
Fifth, come play with us and have lots of fun! We are a very kind group who love to kill zombies!

That is it, then you are a part of our group. Its really quite fun I loved the Thundercats tv show when I was younger!! Man those cats can really kick some ass! Also, you will not be allowed in the Cat's Lair until you have proven yourself. Will take some time, but most get in because we're pretty accepting. Our confirmed members just want to get to know you first, so join in on the discussions and in game play! We cant wait to meet you!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 02:56:36 am by Cheetara » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Buddy K

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 08:40:46 am »

Hey Thundercats, I'm Buddy K (http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1213090).  I would like to invite you to stay in the Schonlau Motel in Pitneybank [84,48].  I am one of the caretakers, and help keep the place open for business. We have a good location, as we are close to two major hotspots, Fort Creedy and Giddings Mall.  We are an entry point for St. Benedict's Hospital and for the Farmer Building (NT).

I saw your radio broadcast on 26.70, and was reminded of my days as a kid, coming home and avidly watching the Thundercats after school.  It was my favorite cartoon.  Snaaarrfff!
Report Spam   Logged
Rum Tum Tugger
Global Moderator

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 08:53:45 am »

haha, well thanks for the invitation, but i believe we were thinking of moving on a more southernly direction. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Felis Discus
Thundercat

My maddness is this x 100

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 02:20:44 am »

Hi all Felis Discus here! (click the name) I bet some of ya will recognise me... and run screaming, hah hah!
Report Spam   Logged

look, I could put something fun and witty here, but I don't like going with the crowd that just sucks cause then we become nothing more than mindless drones in the sea of information that is the Internet, so by not putting anything here... crap.
Stiff Kittens
Forum Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 07:26:43 am »

hahah, you're so discy
Report Spam   Logged
grosty
Thundercat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 11:56:35 am »

Hey everyone, my name is grosty(http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1461185). I will be sticking with this name on urbandead. I am a casual gamer that is friendly to all who play. currently I am standing in St. Hubertus Hospital in Knich Heights(A thundercat owned area). Before I thought about joining I was actually coordinating some efforts with Pumyra (a couple revives, fuel, FAK and healing). I am currently a level 6 scientist, no deaths (Yipee!)and am working on a doctor/support character(I can repair ruined buildings and cade areas). Sadly, I don't have free running yet. Hopefully I get in!
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:02 pm »

Welcome!! I will add your profile to our members list, and after a time you'll be able to see all our forums for now its limited until we get to know you. If you dont want others to see your profile link since this is an open forum, even for guests let me know and we can take it off. See you up in Hubertus's! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Shoop Da Whoop

IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 12:15:58 pm »

Being here is great!  Beutiful experience! Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Man 1:What is Shoop Da Whoop doing?
Man 2:I think were about to find out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: