Thundercats
March 28, 2024, 11:45:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

St Hubertus's Hospital.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: St Hubertus's Hospital.  (Read 355 times)
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2008, 01:58:13 am »

If you need a helping hand, are wounded and need a heal. Come see Pumyra at St Hubertus's Hospital in Kinch Heights, she is running the facilities there... its now run by ThunderCats.. that is if she can keep it that way. So even some of ya all come say hi sometime. lol
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hacker57

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 12:03:10 pm »

Sorry to bear the bad news but St. Hubertus Hospital is now in ruins. I left the place when I noticed that there were 16 corpses outside of the place. I went to St. Aloysious's church but constantly went back to the hospital to tell them where I was and apparently... I don't know what happened to them.
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 03:16:24 pm »

Right now most of us went south to the hospital thats EHB, but I dont know some lives were taken, others have spread out. I'll come find you by the church, just keep helping heal people and all. Do you have free running? I think I'll be scouting around or moving to a safer suburb... see if theres a temporary place we can call home. We have two main locations BUttonville and Kinch Heights... but now we gotta find another place to rest our heads till the zeds leave or die off. ThunderCats is a small group but I hope to keep growing... everyone make sure to be tellin people in game about us.

Oh yeah.. and when things calm down we will go back to our hospital...
Report Spam   Logged
Hacker57

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 04:28:43 pm »

I lack free running sadly.
Right now our church is Heavily Barricaded so I'm skeptical as to if I should try and find the hospital your in or if I should stay.
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 01:36:06 am »

This hospital is back up and running. However because this suburb is under attack it is no longer at VSB, and until it is known to be safe again will stay at high cades, so sorry for those who dont have free running skill, we do look around at nearby buildings for the wounded.. so if you are wounded and need assistance please let me know here.
Report Spam   Logged
PegWarrior
Feline Friend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 09:54:36 pm »

Hospital still in good shape.  Kinch seems to have some stability ... if we can keep radios tuned to 26.15.  St Aloysiuis and Urban General tend to wander off and do their own thing. 

I've kinda gotten attached to Kinch over the last three months, and the B.A.C.H.Z. and Thundercats factions in the area.  I think I'll visit Buttonville during holidays or significant Thundercat "get-togethers," if they have those.   
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 12:11:36 pm »

Hospital still in good shape.  Kinch seems to have some stability ... if we can keep radios tuned to 26.15.  St Aloysiuis and Urban General tend to wander off and do their own thing. 

I've kinda gotten attached to Kinch over the last three months, and the B.A.C.H.Z. and Thundercats factions in the area.  I think I'll visit Buttonville during holidays or significant Thundercat "get-togethers," if they have those.   

Hello!!!  Grin Welcome to the forum! Of course you can visit us during holidays Im sure we will be partying with The Randoms. Kinch Heights is a very nice place, I enjoy the Hospital there! Its nice of you to come and say hello here. You're always welcome.
Report Spam   Logged
hellkite
Thundercat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 12:26:52 pm »

the highs are nice but the buttonvile is were the fun is
Report Spam   Logged
Shoop Da Whoop

IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 11:37:50 am »

I have free running but i'm a zombeh right now. Tongue