Thundercats
March 28, 2024, 06:31:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Welcome!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 537 times)
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2008, 02:04:03 am »

I'd like to personally welcome any other wonderful human groups to our board. Please pull up a seat and talk with us, let us know whats going on and if we can be of any assistance to you. I would love to get to know you more, maybe establish some alliances as we work together to fight off the zombie hordes. Please though respect our boards and post only things that our relevant to the game. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Evl Kitty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 11:10:31 am »

Cheetara ,

Hello from one feline to another. I was told you stopped by the Pollet to say hello to the Regulators. I was also told one of my members was a little rude. So my apologies.

I would like to welcome you to Dartside, and look forward to working with your group. We run a revive point from Abarrow monument if you or any of your group ever find yourselves in need.

Evl Kitty, R.A.
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 12:53:38 pm »

Cheetara ,

Hello from one feline to another. I was told you stopped by the Pollet to say hello to the Regulators. I was also told one of my members was a little rude. So my apologies.

I would like to welcome you to Dartside, and look forward to working with your group. We run a revive point from Abarrow monument if you or any of your group ever find yourselves in need.

Evl Kitty, R.A.

Hello Evl Kitty! Thank you for your warm welcome. I am unsure of who in your group was rude to us.. must not have made much of an impact then. LOL I normally ignore those types. Either way apology accepted.

Thanks for offering the revive point for us to use if ever in need. That was thoughtful of you. I also look forward to seeing you Regulators around as well. Unsure of how long we will be in the area but Im sure we will come and go. Hope ya have a good day and thanks for coming to our forums and saying hello!  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Evl Kitty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 10:17:03 am »

Hello again friendly felines  Grin

Sorry for the late response..been a bit busy.

We would like to take you up on your offer of an alliance. You guys have been great and we would like to see more of you.

I also have it on good word  Wink That the Ravers would also like to take you up on the offer as well. Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 01:24:50 pm »

Hello again friendly felines  Grin

Sorry for the late response..been a bit busy.

We would like to take you up on your offer of an alliance. You guys have been great and we would like to see more of you.

I also have it on good word  Wink That the Ravers would also like to take you up on the offer as well. Grin

LOL hehe Sounds grrrreat to me!!! You guys are awesome too, very friendly people. Not sure how the whole alliance thing goes but I'll get to posting it up on our wiki here soon. And we'll definitely be sure to keep in touch so we can help ya out, or go on some missions together or what not. Especially party at the Club!!! hehe  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Akofus
Feline Friend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 06:52:12 pm »

howdy howdy!! just wanted to drop by and say hi!! hope things are going well at the auto shop!! I'll be sure and stop by when I make it back from Grigg Heights.

-Ako
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 01:32:37 am »

Hello! Welcome! I am so glad you are here to say hello. If you want to talk about any game related things, or missions feel free to post in our Playtime thread, think that is what its called. I still need to check through your forums some more too, I've just been really busy with the holidays. Hope you are having fun! Let me know if we can be of any assistance... we'll keep Buttonville lookin good keep the zeds out and such. We're lightin up the city too! hehe
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 01:38:29 am by Cheetara » Report Spam   Logged
hellkite
Thundercat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 11:25:53 pm »

lady cheetara
i would like to appologize to you for shooting you at a revive point it was an accident i was trying shoot a zombie before i knew about the scarade ground policy. also i would like to appologize if i have broken any of your rules for joining this allaiance while belonging to another. i see ya'll are a new group i'd like to help you out if i can. i didnt know a thundercat allaince exsited. thats just sweet.

i dont wont you to think that am i pker or that my group the red guards of williamsvile are pkers or that we support them.

hellkite
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 02:01:29 am »

Thank you for your apology it is accepted. I believe that area in Buttonville is set up as a revive point and says so on the suburb, its a wasteland though I was standing in not a cementary. Just be careful to check suburbs at which areas are revive points, also you can scan people first because sometimes there are like bad people there, like Lord Moloch tends to be in the area lately. Either way all is okay now, just be careful thats all I ask.

Yeah I talked to someone over on your forum, you guys seem pretty cool I know you're a survivor group. Yeah we have a couple of alliances with groups, we are new though so still establishing some. You are more than welcome to play alongside us, if you're group ever needs anything let me know.
Report Spam   Logged
hellkite
Thundercat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 02:49:04 am »

your welcome.

yeah i was just looking at your posts on the gaurds sight.i missed the sighn on the wasteland. but i remeber killing you because i messed up and used my knife

yeah my group needs help...knowing how they work this incident will problay earn me the title of being your leasion lol. but their good guys

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:13:23 am by hellkite » Report Spam   Logged
hellkite
Thundercat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 02:31:43 pm »

that you broadcasting on 26.15 lady chetara? so were are ya'll located at whats your home suburge
Report Spam   Logged
Rum Tum Tugger
Global Moderator

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 01:15:47 am »

we all hang around the Buckley mall area, not hard to find.
Report Spam   Logged

hellkite
Thundercat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 12:05:12 pm »

hello rum rum tiger.

i realy havent seen ya'll round but then again i aint really looked
Report Spam   Logged
Cheetara
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 12:19:58 pm »

Hello! Yeah thats me Cheetara broadcasting I think, or it may have been Pumyra not sure which one. We are as Tugger said in Buttonville, and also in Kinch Heights. You've seen some of us around, well you've seen me for sure lol Hows your group doing?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:22:44 pm by Cheetara » Report Spam   Logged
hellkite
Thundercat

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 02:33:45 pm »

i aint been in buttonville in a while i was playing zombie but i'm headed back now. i didnt see you i saw your corpse that i decided to stab a few times at a revive point Tongue

the gaurds, i dont know we mostly do our own things alot. one our leaders just got back form vietnam.

how bout ya'll?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum